Fortnite Season 2 continues with new Meowscles Mischief challenges for Week 5. One of the most difficult tasks in the group is having players kick a soccer ball from 100 yards. While the goal alone is not that difficult, finding a ball to kick can be tricky. In this guide, we reveal a few soccer ball locations and show you how to kick a 100 yards.
As seen here, soccer balls can be found scattered at various locations on the Fortnite Season 2 card. To kick it, simply approach the ball and your character will take care of the rest. All you have to do is hit the same ball a decent distance, and the challenge is over.
Fortnite Soccer ball locations
If you are looking for a soccer ball to kick, there are two places you can look.
1) On this cliff northwest of Frenzy Farm. It can take up to 100 yards for it to descend along the cliff face due to the drop and the resulting roll, but you can finish the job by continuing on the dirt road below.
2) There is another Soccer Ball location on the Pleasant Park soccer field. Just hit the ball around the field.
Pick one of these two locations, hit the ball and the Meowscles Mischief Challenge is yours.
Fortnite Meowscles Mischief Challenges
Kicking a soccer ball 100 yards is just one of Meowscles’ many mischief challenges for Season 2, Week 5 of Fortnite. Check out the full list of challenges below.
- Search the chests in Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (three)
- Eliminate players with assault rifles at least 50 yards away (five)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players using creeping cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall of at least five stories (nine)
- Deal damage to henchmen with pickaxes (100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack and Crash Site in a single match without swimming in a single match
- Hit a soccer ball 100 yards (100)
- Deal damage to players with miniguns (400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and mobile.
Were you able to find a soccer ball to hit 100 yards? What do you think of the challenges of the week of Season 2 so far? Tell us in the comments section!